Event Co Sponsor opportunities are limited to a maximum of two (02) institutions. You will be co-sponsoring all the activities for the year 2013 as outlined in this proposal and will be co-sponsoring the Cleanup Day 2013 which will be covered widely on the media.
Sponsor amount: MRF 85, 000
Display of organisation logo along with the logo of Save the Beach
- In all the event marketing banners
- In all sponsorship banners throughout the event on three beaches.
- On posters
- As Co Sponsors on all television and radio adverts and promotions
- During TV interviews – Save the Beach spokespersons will only give interviews in front of the sponsor banner
Recognition of your organisation’s name
- During the speeches at the cleanup ceremony
- During announcements in the event area
- During TV interviews – Save the Beach spokespersons will thank the Co Sponsors
- On social networking sites such as the Facebook page for Save the Beach
- On Save the Beach website as the Co Sponsor for Cleanup Day 2013
You will also receive
Advertising space on One (01) pair of dustbins for a 12 month period worth MRF 15,000. You can choose a location preferable to your organisation to place the adverts.